1. What are cookies?
Cookies are a delicious form of snacks and ForexBrokerz.com's policy is to eat as many of them as possible without getting diabetes – but it's browser, or tracking cookies that are the subject of this policy.
Tracking cookies (we'll only call them cookies for the purpose of this policy) are small text files located in browser directories. What cookies do, most generally, is remember you and recognize your device the next time you visit, so your preferences are stored and you only get relevant content.
- to recognize your device so that we do not offer you the same content repeatedly;
- to understand your preferences and offer you more relevant content;
- to identify your preferences when customizing our website content and functionality for you;
- to measure how many people use the services we provide so that we can make them easier and faster to use;
- to analyze data, anonymously, to help us understand how our users interact with our services;
- to identify whether you are already registered for our newsletter and display notifications that may only be relevant to subscribed/unsubscribed visitors; etc.
Please note that cookies cannot be used to identify you personally.
3. Disabling cookies
As we’ve explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our website, therefore we do not recommend disabling them. However, if you wish to disable your cookies, please consult your browser's Help section to find out how.
We once again remind you that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.