Cypriot broker XEMarkets has been a busy bee these days – it has been organizing and running series of live forex education events; began sponsoring the Apollon Limassol footbal team; participated in the biggest Italian trade fair, the Investment and Trading Forum; and launched a bonus promotion for its loyal customers.
One would think that with so much on its place the broker would give itself a break but one would be wrong as XEMarkets has just announced its newest initiative: the $20,000 Countdown Competition.
We are used to demo trading contests, however XEMarkets ups the ante: the $20,000 Countdown Competition is a live trading contest, where all live account holders will have a chance to show their actual skills, make some juicy profit and top it up with a share of the impressive $20,000 prize pool, distributed the following way:
- 1st place: $6,000
- 2nd place: $4,000
- 3rd place: $3,000
- 4th – 10th place: $1,000
Although this would be a sick and really awesome twist, the winners will not be determined based on their height and eye color. Instead, the top ten traders with the highest return percentage will get to grab a prize and have it credited straight to their real XEMarkets accounts. The percentage return is calculated as per the following formula: (Net Profits/Total Deposits) x 100. The net profits will include both realized and unrealized profits; the total deposits will be calculated to include the initial and recurring deposits, including bonuses.
Speaking of bonuses, there will be a special treat from XEMarkets: a 30% Special Bonus will be applied to every initial and recurring deposit made during the contest period.
The registration for the contest is already open and will run by June 28, 2013. The actual competition will take place between July 1 and July 26, 2013.
Here is what else you need to know about the $20,000 Countdown Competition:
- All live account holders are eligible for participation; participants must enter a valid email address when registering.
- Prizes are credited to the winners' accounts and are 100% withdrawable.
- Each participant can register more than one live account.
- Traders who are already taking part in another contest are eligible for participation as well.
- Participants who have won a first prize in another contest organized by XEMarkets do not qualify for a first prize in this competition.
- Regular live accounts used for the contest cannot be converted into Islamic accounts.
- Withdrawals from the real accounts registered for the competition are not allowed for the duration of the contest.
- All real accounts registered must be validated before the official competition starting date. For existing clients with already validated real accounts no further validation is required.
- Internal transfer between accounts is not allowed during the competition, and it will not be considered as a deposit.
- Any active bonuses are canceled upon withdrawal of money.
- In order to enter the contest, traders must deposit $250 or more.
XEMarkets is the trading name and the registered trademark of Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and registered as a Cypriot Investment Firm (CIF). Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd operates its XEMarkets services for forex, precious metals, equity indices, and energies trading in compliance with the Markets of Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID) and with full European Union authorization.
The popularity of XEMarkets is first of all attributed to its strict no re-quotes, no rejection of orders and no hidden fees or commissions policy, along with real-time markets execution, with 99.35 of all orders executed in less than 1 second. Moreover, 24/5 multilingual Personal Account Managers ensure smooth client communications and professional support in over 15 languages.