Hirose Financial, the Japanese forex broker that just launched European operations out of the UK, has a special New Year’s treat for its new customers: a $20 welcome bonus giveaway.
Getting the bonus is complicated, so pay attention to what you need to do:
Step 1: Open a live account with Hirose UK.
Step 2: A wild $20 bonus appears in your account (or £20/ €20, depending on your account currency).
And that’s pretty much it. After that, you just start to trade and make some dough.
As with any bonus, though, terms and conditions apply. Here is what you need to know about Hirose UK’s promo:
- Promotion will run between December 13, 2012 and January 31, 2013.
- The bonus is only available for customers who have not had an account with Hirose UK – e.g. only new sign-ups are eligible for the promo.
- Once you open an account, the bonus will be credited to your balance automatically and immediately. It is only applicable to the first account you register with the broker.
- In order to keep the bonus, you would need to open and close at least one trade within a calendar month of opening your account. If you don’t do that, the bonus will be cancelled and will be removed from your balance.
- The bonus can be used for trading only and can’t be withdrawn.
In case you already have an account with Hirose UK and are not eligible for the New Year’s bonus giveaway, you can take advantage of the broker’s rebate program instead. To do so, you should either register for the program and make a deposit of $500/€500/£500 (if you are a new customer), or simply register for the rebate program if you are an existing client and have traded 500 micro lots or more within the last 6 months (1 lot = 1,000 units).
Once you get approved for the program, you will be getting a 50 Yen rebate for every 100 micro lots traded on JPY crosses and GBP/EUR/USD 5 per 100 micro lots traded on all other (AUD, NZD, CAD or CHF).
About Hirose UK
Hirose Financial UK Ltd. is a 100% subsidiary of Hirose Tusyo Inc. which is one of the most successful forex companies in Japan, and offers high quality service in the worldwide financial markets.
At Hirose UK traders can find excellent trading conditions: tight spreads, fast STP execution and a reliable proprietary trading platform.
Hirose Financial UK Ltd. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, FSA
registration number 540244.