MetaTrader 5 is gaining a momentum, due to the number of enhancements made by its developer MetaQuotes lately, and most notably the hedging option finally added to it. That is why ForexTime, a.k.a. FXTM announced today that the most recent version of MT5, featuring hedging, is already available to its clients.
The latest version of the cutting-edge MT5 trading platform, the successor of the most popular MT4, provides users with extra flexibility and control over their trades, enhancing their trading experience to the max.
Here are the latest features of the updated MetaTrader 5:
- Hedging option, which allows traders to open multiple Buy/Sell orders simultaneously and get added protection even in fast-paced, volatile markets.
- Two additional pending order types, which allow more options and flexibility.
- Market Depth, which enables traders to view all the Buy/Sell prices available in real market time.
- New tab for one-click trading, which facilitates fast access to all available trading instruments with just one click.
- Advanced Strategy Tester: with this tool users may test and optimize the efficiency of Expert Advisers before taking them live.
What is more, the new version of MT5 includes sleek layout and an upgraded interface with all entry and exit points highlighted straight on the charts, adding an extra layer of transparency and precision to trading. Technical and fundamental analysis, live notifications of important market news and an extensive new collection of tools and indicators are also available on the updated MT5 platform.
FXTM makes regular updates and improvements to both platforms it offers– MT4 and MT5. Earlier in February, the broker made available for download on its website a set of new technical indicators for the MetaTrader 4 platform.
ForexTime (FXTM) is an award-winning forex broker, headquartered in Cyprus. It is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and also registered with the UK’s FCA. FXTM offers more than 100 trading instruments in three asset classes – forex, contracts for differences (CFDs), and spot metals. FXTM’s clients may choose from 3 account types and two platforms - MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.