FxPro, a European forex broker regulated in Cyprus and United Kingdom, announced 10 key updates, targeted at enhancing the overall user experience. The brand new FxPro Tools app for Android and Chrome browser extension are the most interesting among them.
Both FxPro Android app and Chrome extension feature:
- Economic calendar that provides you with all the economic indicators that are due to be released, as well as information regarding how impactful they are and how they are likely to affect the currencies you trade.
- Real-time forex quotes with powerful filters and widgets.
- Market insight and analysis from our team of FX professionals gives you an expert view of the market so you can more accurately time your entry and exit.
- FxPro’s forex calculators allow you to easily work out your required margin, pip value, swap and FxPro cTrader commissions, as well as performing live currency conversions.
FxPro Tools for Android is now available for free at the Google Play store. Click here to download.
FxPro Tools is now also available as a Chrome browser extension. Click here to install.
If you like FxPro Tools for Chrome, you may also check the extensions provided by Trading 212, Deltastock, IG and Oanda.
The rest of the FxPro updates include:
- The mobile version of FxPro.co.uk is now available in all 19 languages.
- New profit and stop loss/take profit calculators are now available. Click here to try them out.
- Еconomic calendar has been upgraded to notify you of upcoming events.
- A smart search box is now available, allowing you to easily find what you are looking for on the FxPro site.
- FxPro Blog has been updated and is now also available in Russian.
- FxPro Trading Academy has been updated with another entry to A Brief History of Forex.
- Marketing Portal has been updated with new live widgets, banners, screenshots, prints, launch links and videos.
- FxPro SuperTrader has been translated into 18 languages.
FxPro is an award-winning, 100% FX Agency Model broker that has its interests totally aligned with its clients. FxPro serves clients in over 150 countries with advanced trading tools and aims to be the leading provider of FX solutions for algorithmic trading.